Monday, August 3, 2015

Meet the Cats of August!


Emme - Emme - aka Emmers, aka Emme May (when she is in trouble)
Age: 23 months
Gender: Spayed female
Weight: 9.4 pounds
She loves belly rubs, and if you can't find her, she is probably on TOP of a door!! 

Frankie - aka Franks, aka Frankenstein, aka Franks N Beans, aka Beaners
Age: 16 months
Gender: Spayed female
Weight: 9.45 pounds
She always has a guilty look. She loves hand-knitted toy mice, and she walks around carrying them in her mouth.

Milo - aka MoMo, aka Giant, aka Mike Tyson (because he loves to bite ears!)
Age: 3 years
Gender: Neutered Male
Weight: 13.80 pounds
Emme proving that "If I fits, I sits"

Emme is a very happy girl!

Emme's favorite hiding place!

Tiny Frankie

Pile of friends

Bath time!

Nap time!

Milo is such a gentleman, letting the girls hog the bed

Everyone loves a box...

Milo wasn't always a giant...

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, Cancer, Hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Hepatitis B and my Sister and her Husband were cured of herpes by chief dr lucky who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even chief dr luck proved to the whole world that natural herbs can cure all diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm in trying herbs. Contact  on WhatsApp  +2348132777335 or email  chiefdrlucky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete