Monday, June 24, 2013

Rowan's New Healthy Teeth

Chocolate point Himalayan

 
I have been a cat person for over 50 years.  I can see when a cat is hurting.

Rowan is a 10-year-old chocolate-point Himalayan who has been living
with me for some few years now.  All eight pounds of him.  You can
read all about Rowan in the recently published children's storybook
'Missygirl the Calico Cat'.
Roawn shares in Missygirl's adventures!
Rowan was in extreme discomfort. He was hurting bad. Rowan's teeth had never been cleaned and some of them were in pretty bad shape. If you have ever had a toothache consider having half a dozen all at once for months on end. He slept too much, not really interacting. He just wanted to be left alone. Rowan had a hard time eating and began acting grouchy and out of sorts most of the time. I would have acted sooner had I realized just how bad it really was. As it is I am glad I got him to you in time for some major dental work to extract the really bad teeth and to clean those he was able to keep. I do believe you saved his life. Rowan now spends much less time sleeping and much more time seeking the attention he once spurned completely. His behavior is remarkably more mellow and he is a visibly happier cat now that the pain is gone. I can't thank you guys enough for what you did to help Rowan and I am sure he is far more grateful than I can ever express in mere words. It is worth it at any cost to see my little buddy doing the things a cat should be doing and not suffering. Thank you again. Best wishes for a bright future, Neil E. Clement 
Chocolate Point HImalayan
Rowan in "full fur"

 

2 comments:

  1. Great post. This article is really very interesting and informative. I think its must be helpful for us. Thanks for sharing your nice post about Rowan's New Healthy Teeth.
    emergency dental clinic Manhattan NY
    Emergency dental services Manhattan NY
    24 hour emergency dental office Manhattan NY
    Emergency Dentist Manhattan NY
    24 hour emergency dentist Manhattan NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post, and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing such information.

    Vet Clinics in Oxford, MS

    ReplyDelete