Friday, November 1, 2013

Meet the November Calendar Cats: Rocky and Patches!

 Rocky and Patches
ROCKY:
Age: 9/1/1993 - 1/28/2013
Gender: Neutered Male
Demeanor at the vet's office: A little grumbly, but he never really meant it.
 
PATCHES:
Age: 17 years
Weight: 10.0 pounds.
Gender: Spayed Female
Demeanor at the vet's office: Nice, but vocal
Feline Friends:   Milo (3y) and Kay (8m)

Rocky had a "rocky" start.  He was found on the curb of the street, appeared to be less than 2 months old, and had been mistreated.  He fit in the palm of one hand.  But he was a fighter and survivor.  He was also one of the most graceful cats we have ever seen.  He could go from the floor to the top of a highboy dresser in one graceful leap - and he loved be up high, looking down at the world.  I have attached one of my favorite photos of Rocky.  He loved Christmas trees - especially when he could reach the ornaments from a convenient perch.  As you can see here, I caught him in the act of taking a swing at one of them when he was young.  But he never destroyed anything on our holiday trees; it was almost as though he knew not to touch the glass ornaments.

Patches joined us when Rocky was about three years old.  They were very different cats.  He was adventurous and curious; she was gentle and content to play solo.  We always had more cats around, but Rocky never bonded with the others in the same way he did with Patches.  We often found them cuddled together.  They were wonderful friends, and while Patches has been "courteous" to others, she has never bonded with any other cat in the household like she did with Rocky.  

We are so glad this photo was selected last year, especially when we lost Rocky in January, 2013.  We miss him very much, and are grateful to have this wonderful calendar as part of his legacy.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Life has not been so easy for me, i almost gave up on getting cured of HSV because i have tried many treatment and still don't work for me, so i was going place to place just for me to search for herbs cure or any solution to my problem and i also have three kids to take care of, that same period my husband die in an accident on it way coming home so life was very tough for me, so when i was going through the herbs site to find a cure for my problem i saw a story about a lady testify about Dr. Kham, so i said to my self let me give a try to see if my problem can be solved, because i have spent a lot of money In the hospital and there was no cure for it, so i contacted Dr. Kham that afternoon of it and he gave me instruction how i will go about it and he sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed me to do. After taking the medicine for two weeks i saw a change in my body, then i called the Dr and told him about it and he said i should go for a test after i have finished the dosage of his herbal medicine . I can't believe when my result came out it was negative, I was very happy to share this great testimony to the world that there is a real cure for Herpes you can also contact Dr. Kham Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail. com also WhatsApp him +2348159922297.. you can also visit his  website: https://drkhamherbalhealingcenter.wordpress.com/ or https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherba    to know more about his herbal medications  He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; Diabetes, Lupus, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, and C, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, WART,ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILEPSY/HPV CURE/LOOSE WEIGHT AND BODY/EX-BACK/stroke  

    ReplyDelete